Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fenugreek seeds (dana methi) multigrain parathas. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fenugreek seed or Methidana is a golden colour tiny seed which is extensively used as a spic in Asian countries. Methi have numerous health benefits so used in making many Ayurvedic medicines.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have fenugreek seeds (dana methi) multigrain parathas using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek seeds (Dana methi) Multigrain Parathas:
- Get 1/4 Cup Dana methi (Soaked overnight)
- Get 1/2 Cup gram/besan flour
- Prepare 1 Tsp overnight soaked chana daal (optional)
- Take 2 Tsp Fennel seeds
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 Tsp Coriander powder
- Get 1-2 Green chilli chopped
- Take 1/2 Tsp red chilli/black pepper powder
- Take 1/2 Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 Tsp Rock Salt (As per taste)
- Prepare Pinch Asafoetida
- Make ready 1/2 Dry mango powder/ Amchoor or 1 Tsp lemon juice
- Take 5-6 Raisins or 2-3 Dates (Optional)
- Get as required Mustard oil for making stuffing
- Make ready 1 Tsp Cumin seeds & mustard seeds
- Take 1/2 Cup chopped fresh fenugreek leaves
- Get 1/2 Tsp grated Ginger
- Take 1 Chopped Onion (only if you want)
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Garam masala
Instructions to make Fenugreek seeds (Dana methi) Multigrain Parathas:
- In a pan roast gram flour, till it changes colour into light brown and becomes aromatic. Keep aside.
- Heat oil, add asafoetida, cumin seeds. Add chopped onion if you using.
- Once onion cooks or become translucent, add Ginger chilli paste. If not adding onion, then add Ginger chilli paste and keep stirring so it doesn't burn.
- Add soaked (overnight) and washed danamethi..
- Add spices, salt, raisin)dates if you wish and mix well. Let it cool for few minutes. I don't add raisin and dates because after adding gram flour and fennel seeds if soaked for proper timing, wash then there is no bitterness remains.
- Add roasted gram flour, mix it well. Add amchur, Garam masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Let it cool down so you can use it for stuffing.
- Roll paratha, add stuffing and after covering roll again.
- Using oil/ghee as per preference cook from both sides on hot Skillet.
- Serve hot with chutney, achar, raita, yoghurt or any sabji.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
Fenugreek Seeds Recipe Video (Dana Methi) - this time we will share Fenugreek Seeds Recipe. Fenugreek seed or Methidana is a golden colour tiny seed which is extensively used as a spic in Asian countries. It is mainly used in tempering or in making pickles. Methi have numerous health benefits so used in making many Ayurvedic medicines. Methi seeds are very good for cardiac health as it. Fenugreek seeds have a slight bitter, savoury taste and are eaten as part of an Indian diet also the fresh fenugreek leaves are used in curries including lentils, potatoes and bread. Dried fenugreek leaves known as Kasuri Methi are also used to flavour curries, pickles and to compliment vegetarian..paratha fenugreek paratha recipe with detailed photo and video recipe. a healthy, tasty and flaky paratha stuffed with fresh fenugreek leaves and other spices. it is an ideal flat bread recipe for lunch boxes which is heavily popular with marathi and hindi speaking community in india. methi paratha. How to make methi parathas to serve with chilled yogurt and pickle. Healthy and yummy all in one neat little package! What more can you ask for? Methi parathas are a variation of the pan-fried Indian flatbread, flavored with fresh fenugreek leaves, cumin seeds, turmeric and red chili powder. Find here details of companies selling Methi Dana, for your purchase requirements. Get latest info on Methi Dana, Fenugreek Seed, Kasuri Methi Seed, suppliers, manufacturers, wholesalers, traders, wholesale suppliers with Methi Dana prices for buying. Soothing teas made with a combination of fenugreek seeds, mint, holy basil, cinnamon, lemon juice and honey may help reduce stress. Methi seeds or Fenugreek seeds have a special place in the spice rack of every Asian and Indian kitchen. It has so many different names, Fenugreek in Tamil is called ventayam and Fenugreek in Telugu is called mentulu. Benefits of methi seeds are numerous and hence Fenugreek seeds are. Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. Post jobs, find pros, and collaborate commission-free in our professional marketplace.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fenugreek seeds (dana methi) multigrain parathas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!