Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fenugreek /methi leaves tambuli or tambli. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fenugreek /methi leaves tambuli or tambli using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli:
- Take 25 gms fresh fenugreek / Methi Leaves
- Get 1 tsp cumin /Jeera
- Prepare 1/4 tsp pepper corns
- Prepare Salt per taste
- Make ready 1/2 cup curd/Dahi
- Prepare 3/4 cup fresh grated coconut
- Get 1 cup water
- Take For the seasoning
- Prepare 1 tsp mustard seeds /rye
- Make ready 1 strand curry leaves
- Prepare 1 redchilli broken
- Get 1 tsp oil
Steps to make Fenugreek /Methi Leaves Tambuli or Tambli:
- Wash and pat dry the methi leaves (only take the leaves and the tender stems).
- Put all the ingredients in a blender listed above except the ones under seasoning and curd. Blend it into smooth paste.
- Remove the paste to a vessel add salt, curd and mix well. Then slowly add in the water and to adjust the consistency. It should not be too thick or too running consistency.
- Heat oil add in mustard seeds, redchilli broken once mustard starts cracking add curry leaves wait for a minute and then put it to Tambuli.
- Close the lid and refrigerate it. Serve cold with plain steamed white rice. You can also drink it with buttermilk also.
- Do not keep it outside as it's not cooked. Advised to use only for a day. Keep in the fridge all the time.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fenugreek /methi leaves tambuli or tambli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!