Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bristol steak, mash, spinach & asparagus. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Bristol Steak, mash, spinach & asparagus is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Bristol Steak, mash, spinach & asparagus is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have bristol steak, mash, spinach & asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bristol Steak, mash, spinach & asparagus:
- Prepare 2 big steaks 🥩
- Get Handful new potatoes
- Prepare 4 asparagus stems
- Take Bunch spinach
- Get Knob butter
- Make ready Splash Semi skimmed milk
- Get Olive oil
- Take Salt & pepper
- Make ready Peppercorn sauce
Steps to make Bristol Steak, mash, spinach & asparagus:
- Season steaks with salt and pepper. Leave steaks out for 30mins to reach room temperature.
- Meanwhile, peel and chop potatoes. Boil until soft. Mash up with butter and milk until creamy.
- Heat oil until it begins to smoke. Add steaks and fry for a couple of minutes on each side. Keep an eye on them to make sure they’re still rare in the middle.
- When the steaks are cooked. Wrap in foil and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fry asparagus in butter for 2 minutes. Then add spinach and fry for 1 minute.
- Serve with peppercorn sauce!
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food bristol steak, mash, spinach & asparagus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!