Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, eggplant parmesan casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Eggplant Parmesan Casserole is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have eggplant parmesan casserole using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggplant Parmesan Casserole:
- Make ready 1 whole eggplant, skinned and cubed
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1/4 cup flour
- Prepare 10-20 basil leaves
- Get 1 cup parmesan
- Make ready 1 (45 oz) jar of pasta sauce
- Prepare 2 cups vegetable oil
- Get 2 cups dried penne
- Prepare 4 cups water
Steps to make Eggplant Parmesan Casserole:
- Heat oil in a frying pan at medium high heat.
- Blend together eggs and flour. If it looks too thick add a bit of milk.
- Add a handful of the cubed eggplant to the batter and carefully place each one in the hot oil. Fry until each cube turns gold and starts to float the oil.
- Transfer cooked eggplant to a casserole dish. Repeat steps 3 until all the eggplant has been cooked and add the basil leaves.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Boil the 4 cups of water for the pasta and cook penne for 15 minutes or till tender
- Drain pasta and add it to the eggplant pieces. Sprinkle with half a cup of parmesan and toss.
- Cover the penne and eggplant with the pasta sauce then top with remaining parmesan.
- Bake casserole for 15-20 minutes to heat through. Allow to stand 5 minutes before serving.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food eggplant parmesan casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!