Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, qeema methi paratha (lamb mince fenugreek leaves paratha). One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook qeema methi paratha (lamb mince fenugreek leaves paratha) using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Qeema Methi Paratha (Lamb Mince Fenugreek Leaves Paratha):
- Get for the paratha dough
- Make ready 3 cups Wheat flour
- Make ready 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Oil
- Get as needed Water for kneading
- Prepare 500 gm Lamb mince or kheema
- Take 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tbsp Red chilli powder
- Prepare 3 Onions finely chopped
- Take 2 Green chillies finely chopped
- Make ready 1 tsp Garam masala
- Prepare 1/4 cup Coriander leaves chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp Cubeb powder
- Get 1/2 cup chopped Fenugreek leaves
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
Steps to make Qeema Methi Paratha (Lamb Mince Fenugreek Leaves Paratha):
- Make a smooth dough with all the ingredients mentioned. Cover and keep aside for 15 minutes. For the qeema stuffing, heat oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste. Saute it for a minute or two on a low heat. Now add the green chillies and the onions.
- Add rest of the spices and saute well. After the onions turn translucent, add the lamb mince too. Saute it on a medium flame for 5 minutes. Now simmer on low heat for 10 more minutes after adding chopped Fenugreek leaves. Garnish with coriander and sprinkle some garam masala too.
- Mix well and switch off the flame after it is totally dry. Divide the dough into equal sized balls. Roll each into a small disc and place 3 tablespoons full of the sauteed Qeema. Seal all the edges properly and pat or roll into a big paratha.
- Smear oil or ghee generously for yummy and crispy well cooked parathas. Cook on both the sides until golden brown and done. Serve it with salad and raita.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food qeema methi paratha (lamb mince fenugreek leaves paratha) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!