Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, low carb philly cheesesteak casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook low carb philly cheesesteak casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Make ready 1 lb lean ground beef
- Prepare 1/2 green bell pepper - chopped
- Prepare 4 oz fresh button mushrooms - chopped
- Take 1 tsp salt
- Get 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Make ready 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Get 4 eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 6-8 slices provolone cheese
Steps to make Low Carb Philly Cheesesteak Casserole:
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium heat, breaking up to a fine crumble as you go. About halfway through cooking the meat add the bell pepper and mushrooms. Stir in the salt, pepper, onion powder, and worcestershire. Continue cooking until the veggies are tender.
- When meat mixture is done do not drain. Transfer directly to a greased 9x9 inch casserole dish, spreading out evenly. Set aside to cool for about 10 minutes.
- While the meat is cooling preheat oven to 350°F. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add cream to eggs. Wisk together until well blended.
- Pour egg blend evenly over meat mixture in casserole dish. Top evenly with provolone to cover (I used 7 1/2 slices to get the coverage I desired).
- Place casserole in oven. Bake 20-30 minutes or until the center no longer jiggles when you shake the dish. If the cheese begins to brown too much while cooking loosely tent with foil. When done, remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Dish it up and enjoy!
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other superfoods to add. Moreover, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food low carb philly cheesesteak casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!