Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, vietnamese noodle with lemongrass chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have vietnamese noodle with lemongrass chicken using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vietnamese Noodle with Lemongrass Chicken:
- Get Chicken and marinate
- Take 6 chicken thighs, I like to keep the skin on
- Make ready 1 stalk lemongrass (white part only, bruised and slice into pieces big enough to pick up later)
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Take 2 tbsp lime juice
- Take 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Take 1 tbsp soya sauce
- Take 2 tbsp brown sugar
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Prepare Vietnamese Sauce
- Prepare 1/4 cup fish sauce
- Prepare 4 tbsp rice vinegar
- Get 2 tbsp white sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Take 2 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 chilli padi
- Get 2 tbsp lime juice
- Take Noodle bowl
- Get Thin rice vermicelli
- Make ready Carrot, cucumber, iceberg lettuce, bean sprout, edamame beans, mint leaves, coriander/cilantro leaves, sliced red chillies, lime wedges
Instructions to make Vietnamese Noodle with Lemongrass Chicken:
- For the chicken: combine all ingredients for chicken marinate, and marinate the chicken overnight. You also can marinate the chicken in advance and keep it in the freezer until you need it
- To cook the chicken: heat up some oil in the pan. Remove the chicken from marinate (shake any excess liquid) and fry the chicken each side until golden brown. I usually keep the leftover marinate sauce and cook it in the pan. Very tasty to drizzle this marinate sauce over plain rice :)
- For the vietnamese sauce: combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Taste and adjust according to your preference :)
- Cook the vermicelli according to the package instruction. Place noodle on the bowl, arrange the vegetables and herbs, put sliced chicken and drizzle with Vietnamese sauce and serve with lime wedges
- Look how colourful this dish is! Ready to serve 🤤😋
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food vietnamese noodle with lemongrass chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!