Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds is something that I have loved my whole life.
I hope you enjoy this gorgeous recipe! This easy zucchini pasta recipe is an easy pasta recipe with courgette. Courgetti, pea and artichoke salad with pistachio pesto. Spoon some pesto on top and serve right away, passing the remaining pesto on the side.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds:
- Make ready 3 medium-sized courgettes, made into strips with a veg peeler, julienne or spiralizer, leave the soft core of the courgette
- Take 1 handful cherry tomatoes, halved if large
- Get 3 tbsp high-quality pesto
- Get 100 g sheep’s cheese or feta
- Get 1 handful chopped parsley
- Take 1 handful almonds, roughly chopped (or walnuts would work too)
- Make ready Squeeze lemon or tsp of white wine vinegar
I buy it in blocks and cut it into cubes. Once the pasta has cooled add the chopped onion, cherry tomatoes, feta and the kalamata olives to the pasta. Pour the pesto dressing into the bowl then add the basil and pine nuts and toss. Peel the courgettes into long ribbons with a potato peeler.
Instructions to make Pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds:
- Take your courgettes and make the courgetti using whichever tool you have. If you don’t have one, just use a veg peeler to make long ribbons.
- Add the courgettes to a bowl, along with the parsley and tomatoes. Then add the pesto and stir through so they are all coated.
- Season with salt, pepper and add the lemon or vinegar. Stir again and taste for the seasoning. You won't need too much salt as the pesto is seasoned and using sheeps cheese it can be salty.
- Place the salad on a serving plate and sprinkle over the nuts and cheese.
Pour the pesto dressing into the bowl then add the basil and pine nuts and toss. Peel the courgettes into long ribbons with a potato peeler. Arrange with the rocket on a large platter. Scatter over the feta and mint leaves, and drizzle on your favourite dressing. Grind the almonds, Parmesan, garlic and red peper flakes in a food processor until they are finely chopped.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food pesto courgetti salad with feta and almonds recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!