Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fresh fenugreek-semolina cutlets. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Fenugreek-semolina cutlets is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fresh Fenugreek-semolina cutlets is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh fenugreek-semolina cutlets using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Fenugreek-semolina cutlets:
- Take 250 gms green and fresh fenugreek leaves chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup semolina
- Make ready 2 tbsp flour
- Make ready 2 tbsp besan
- Make ready as per taste Salt
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Get 1 green chopped green chilli
- Prepare 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Get Pinch baking soda
- Take Pinch asafoetida
- Prepare 1inch Chopped ginger
- Make ready as required Oil for deep fry
Instructions to make Fresh Fenugreek-semolina cutlets:
- In mixing bowl take all ingredients with salt, spices and water. Begin to mix well to make a pakoda or cutlet batter without lump. Keep the batter cover for 5 mins.
- Now take a small piece of batter in a hand and turn oval in shape slowly slowly. Heat oil for shadow or deep frying in a kadhai, when the oil become hot add methi cutlet or pakoda batter to the hot oil. Once the cutlet are cooked lightly, turn over and cook the other side.
- Fry the fenugreek semolina cutlet till they become golden and crisp. Serve with coriander chutney or tomato ketchup.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It may be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fresh fenugreek-semolina cutlets recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!