Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, instant pot shredded pork casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot shredded pork casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot shredded pork casserole:
- Get 1 lb pork roast
- Make ready Lipton onion soup mix
- Prepare 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Get 2 c water
- Take 1 tbs vegetable oil
- Get 2 cups egg noodles
- Prepare Pork spice rub
- Get Coarse salt
- Prepare Ground black pepper
- Make ready Garlic powder
- Make ready Paprika
- Make ready Topping
- Prepare Green onion
Steps to make Instant Pot shredded pork casserole:
- Cut pork roast into sections and rub spice mix liberally. Add oil to instant pot and put on saute mode, brown all sides.
- Turn off saute mode and remove browned pork pieces. Add water and scrape up brown bits. Add soup mix and pork back to Instant pot. Seal and set manual cook for 45 minutes.
- Allow instant pot to depressurize for 10 minutes and then release vent. Open up and shred pork
- Turn on saute mode and add mushroom soup and egg noodles. Stir to keep bottom from burning. Cook until noodles are soft. Top with green onion, and enjoy
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food instant pot shredded pork casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!