Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fenugreek ridge gourd. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fenugreek ridge gourd using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Ridge gourd:
- Take 3 cup cutting ridge gourd
- Get 1 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 2 tsp fenugreak
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp Red chilli
- Make ready to taste salt
- Make ready as needed oil
Instructions to make Fenugreek Ridge gourd:
- First take a kadahi then add 3tsp oil add 3 redchilli,1/2tsp mustard seed, anseed,2 tsp fenugreak and chopped onion then you fry….5min..
- Then you add Ridge gourd, 1/2tsp turmeric, salt as your test you add 1/2 cup water and cook for at least 15 minutes..then your fenugreak ridge gourd is ready….
- Served it with rot & rice….
Be sure to integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fenugreek ridge gourd recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!