Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, seafood delight! okonomiyaki with yamaimo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have seafood delight! okonomiyaki with yamaimo using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo:
- Make ready 1 Seafood, such as oysters, prawns, scallops, octopus, squid, etc.
- Take 4 slice Thinly sliced pork belly
- Prepare 1 Mustard
- Get 1 Aonori and bonito flakes
- Prepare For the batter
- Take 160 grams Grated yamaimo
- Get 80 grams Cabbage
- Take 1 tsp Red pickled ginger
- Get 2 tsp Fine bonito flakes
- Prepare 3 tbsp Finely chopped green onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp Tempura crumbs
- Take 1 Egg
- Make ready For the specially blended sauce
- Get 1 blended at a 10 to 1 ratio Tonkatsu sauce and "doro" sauce
- Get For the creamy mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 blended at a 10 to 1 to 1 ratio Mayonnaise, milk, and yoghurt
Instructions to make Seafood Delight! Okonomiyaki with Yamaimo:
- Coarsely shred the cabbage. Each slice should be 5 mm wide x 5 cm long (they will be difficult to mix if too long).
- Remove the veins from the prawns and peel the shells. Cut the octopus, scallops and squid into bite-sized pieces.
- Rinse the oyster with salt water and drain in a colander.
- Peel the skin of the yamaimo with a vegetable peeler, then grate.
- Gently mix all the batter ingredients, except the tempura crumbs and pork. Add the tempura crumbs just before cooking the batter.
- For variation, fry eggs on an electric griddle and place on top of the okonomiyaki!
- After 4 minutes flip over the cakes. This should be done carefully, since the batter is quite delicate. Cook the other side for 4 minutes and flip over again.
- Cook each side for another minute, then they are done. Pour on the sauce and drizzle the creamy mayonnaise on top. Sprinkle on aonori powder and fine bonito flakes, then serve!
- I like slightly spicy hot sauce for these, so I add 'Doro' sauce for a spicy kick.
- Mix the mayonnaise, milk, and plain yoghurt, and you will have a creamy sauce. It tastes nice. Make only enough to use up on that day.
- For variation, fry eggs on a hot plate and place on top of the okonomiyaki!
- For Kansai-style okonomiyaki, see.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food seafood delight! okonomiyaki with yamaimo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!