Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, grandma's tuna noodle casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have grandma's tuna noodle casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Take 12 oz. extra wide egg noodles
- Prepare 2 cans (4 oz) ea.) tuna; drained
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Take 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Prepare seasonings of choice:
- Get parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder
- Take Topping:
- Get 8 oz. pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend
- Make ready 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- Make ready 1/2 stick butter, cut into pats
Instructions to make Grandma's Tuna Noodle Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl combine soups, sour cream, tuna and seasonings.
- Stir in the cooked and drained egg noodles.
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- Top with cheese, bread crumbs and butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grandma's tuna noodle casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!