Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy okonomiyaki with flour. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy okonomiyaki with flour using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Okonomiyaki with Flour:
- Prepare 400 ml White flour
- Prepare 300 ml Water
- Prepare 1 Egg
- Get 3 tsp Dashi stock powder
- Take 1/2 Cabbage
- Take 6 slice Thinly sliced pork belly
- Take 4 Squid tentacles
- Prepare 1 handful Easy melting cheese
- Get 1 Okonomiyaki sauce
- Make ready 1 Mayonnaise
Steps to make Easy Okonomiyaki with Flour:
- Dissolve flour in listed amount of water. Add soup stock granules and eggs. Mix well.
- Add shredded cabbage and pork chopped into bite-sized pieces into the mixture from Step 1. Also add the squid tentacles and cheese.
- Pour the mixture (Step 2) into a greased frying pan and pan-fry thoroughly.
- When it's cooked enough, serve with mayonnaise and sauce.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy okonomiyaki with flour recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!