Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, easy to make at home okonomiyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy to make at home okonomiyaki using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy to Make at Home Okonomiyaki:
- Prepare 400 ml White flour
- Make ready 4 tsp Dashi stock granules
- Prepare 1/3 Cabbage
- Take 1/2 Yamaimo yam (grated)
- Make ready 2 Eggs
- Make ready 200 ml Water
- Take 50 grams Tempura crumbs (optional)
- Get 1 Favourite ingredients (ex : shrimp, pork belly, squid, etc)
- Take 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make Easy to Make at Home Okonomiyaki:
- Roughly chop the cabbage into 1cm squares. Don't worry, just chop roughly.
- Beat eggs in a bowl. Add the flour and the dashi stock granules, and whisk well.
- Pour water into Step 2 bowl little by little while whisking. Break up the lumps and mix well.
- When the mixture is done, add the roughly chopped cabbage, tempura crumbs (if you have them), and grated yamaimo yam into the bowl. Mix well from the bottom.
- Heat oil in a pan or on an electric griddle, and pour in some of the mixture from Step 4. Make a 3cm flat pancake.
- When browned, flip it over.
- When both sides are cooked, enjoy with sauce, mayonnaise, bonito flakes, and aonori seaweed if you like.
- I used shrimp this time.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food easy to make at home okonomiyaki recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!