Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, cauliflower and mustard cheese. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cauliflower and Mustard Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cauliflower and Mustard Cheese is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have cauliflower and mustard cheese using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cauliflower and Mustard Cheese:
- Prepare 1 head cauliflower, broken into pieces
- Prepare 50 g butter
- Prepare 50 g plain flour
- Make ready 400 ml milk
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Make ready 120 g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- Get 1 heaped tsp English mustard
Instructions to make Cauliflower and Mustard Cheese:
- Preheat oven to 200 c.
- Wash the cauliflower and add to a saucepan of Salted water. Bring to the boil and cook for 3-5 minutes until its almost done but still firm. Tip into a colander and allow to drain well.
- To make the sauce use the same saucepan. Melt the butter over low heat and whisk in the flour. Cook for one minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add the milk in a little at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the pan back over a medium heat and bring the mixture to boiling point, stirring constantly. Simmer for around 2 minutes or until the mixture is a creamy thick consistency.
- Remove from the heat and add in the mustard and 2/3 of the cheddar cheese. Stir well.
- Arrange the cauliflower in a suitable oven proof dish and carefully pour the cheese sauce over the cauliflower, ensuring its fully covered with the sauce.
- Sprinkle the remaining grated cheese and bake for 25-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food cauliflower and mustard cheese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!