Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled pork chops. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled pork chops using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Prepare 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Take 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Get 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Make ready 4 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 1 inch thick)
Instructions to make Grilled Pork Chops:
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add pork chops; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork chops, covered, over medium heat for 10-15 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving.
See to it that you add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled pork chops recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!