Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, mutton pulao. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mutton Pulao is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mutton Pulao is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mutton pulao using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Pulao:
- Take 500 gm rice
- Make ready 500 gm Mutton
- Prepare For Yakhni/ broth:
- Make ready Salt
- Get 6 cloves
- Take 12 black pepper
- Make ready 2 black cardamom
- Get 2 taiz patta
- Make ready 2 star anise
- Take 2 onions cut into big square in size
- Prepare 2 tbsp coriander seeds
- Get 1 tsp sounf
- Get 2 litre water
- Take 6 garlic clove cut into two pieces
- Get 1 inch ginger piece cut into pieces
- Get 1 inch cinnamon piece
- Take For rice:
- Take 1 onion finely cut
- Prepare 1 cup oil
- Make ready 4 cloves
- Prepare 10 black pepper
- Get 8 green pepper
- Make ready 3 taiz patta
- Prepare 2 star anise
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 2 black cardamoms
- Prepare 1 inch cinnamon
- Make ready 3 tbsp yogurt
Steps to make Mutton Pulao:
- Pour 2 litre water in a pot, add mutton and all Yakhni spices. Cook it in medium flame.
- When mutton is half done and half of the water dries out than close the stove. Put them in a side.
- Now in a big pan, take oil and add onions finely cut slices. When onions turn golden brown, add ginger garlic paste, all spices, green chillies and Mutton. Bhonofy it well.1. Now strain half broth in it and discard broth spices. After that add soaked rice in it and mix it well. At last add 3 tbsp yogurt in it and mix it well again. Check the salt in this stage, you can add salt in this time according to your taste buds.
- At last your pulao is ready to serve. Serve them with raita, salad and chutneys.
- Continuously check the rice with fingers. Add broth according to your rice. When water dries out and rice is half done. Do simmer/dum for 15 minutes.
- Flame should be high for 5 minutes, than open the lid and mix the rice from up to down. Now close the lid again and simmer them for 10 more minutes in slow flame.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mutton pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!