Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, easter breakfast casserole 🐣. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣 is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣 is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easter breakfast casserole 🐣 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣:
- Take 1 pack bacon
- Take 1 yellow onion, chopped
- Prepare 6 eggs, beaten
- Prepare 1 bag frozen hash brown potatoes (I used a 30 ounce bag)
- Prepare 1 (8 ounce) bag shredded cheddar cheese
- Get 1 (16 ounce) container cottage cheese
- Make ready 1 (8 ounce) block Swiss cheese(chopped into cubes)
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
- Get Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Take Sprinkle salt
- Take Butter cooking spray
Instructions to make Easter Breakfast Casserole 🐣:
- In a large pan cook bacon and onion together until bacon is crisp and onions are wilted…..Drain grease……Let bacon and onion cool before adding to the rest of the ingredients…….
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl except for hash browns, then add to cooked bacon and onion….. Add hash brown potatoes to your cooking pan that has been sprayed with butter cooking spray…….
- Add wet ingredients to hash brown potatoes and gently mix together, then bake, uncovered in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until casserole is lightly browned on top……. I added an extra sprinkle of parsley flakes to the top of my casserole……
- Let stand for 15 - 20 minutes, then cut into squares and enjoy 😉!!
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you decide to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food easter breakfast casserole 🐣 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!