Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ daliya methi paratha. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ Daliya methi paratha is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ Daliya methi paratha is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Kasuri Methi Paratha Recipe - Dried Fenugreek Leaves. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. मेथी के बेहद नरम थेपले जो टिफ़िन या यात्रा के लिये पर्फ़ेक्ट रहेंगे -Soft Methi Thepla recipe in Hindi. Methi Ka Paratha is not just healthy but also easy to prepare and stomach filling too.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ daliya methi paratha using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ Daliya methi paratha:
- Take 2 cups wheat flour / atta
- Prepare 1 cup broken wheat or daliya (boiled)
- Take 1 cup methi leaves or fenugreek leaves, should be finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon juice
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric / haldi
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli powder / lal mirch powder
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin powder / jeera powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp carom seeds / ajwain
- Take 2 tsp oil
- Get as required water, to knead dough
- Prepare 5 tsp oil / ghee, for roasting
Instructions to make Broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ Daliya methi paratha:
- Firstly, in large mixing bowl broken wheat, wheat flour and chopped methi leaves - - Now add lemon juice it helps to remove the bitterness of methi leaves. - - Now add spices coriander leaves and salt to taste. - furthermore, add 2 tsp of oil and combine every thing very well. Now add some water if required because daliya has moisture and knead the dough. - cover the dough with a moist cloth and rest for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now take medium-sized ball from dough and roll and flatten also dust with some wheat flour. - roll to 6 inches using a rolling pin..
- Grease it with ghee or oil and fold it from center now grease with oil or ghee and make triangle shape - Further, roll it in a thick triangle paratha you can make a circle if you want no on a hot Tawa place the rolled paratha and cook for a minute, when the base is partly cooked, flip the paratha. Also, brush oil or ghee and press slightly cook until it turns golden brown
- Finally, our paratha is ready, serve daliya methi paratha with sabji, raita or pickle or curd.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
Instructions. firstly, in large mixing bowl take wheat flour and chopped methi leaves. also add ¼ cup of curd. curd helps to remove the bitterness of methi leaves. Введите запрос. Kasuri Methi Paratha Recipe - Dried Fenugreek Leaves. Смотреть позже. Поделиться. मेथी के बेहद नरम थेपले जो टिफ़िन या यात्रा के लिये पर्फ़ेक्ट रहेंगे -Soft Methi Thepla recipe in Hindi. Methi Paratha, a shallow fried traditional Indian flat bread prepared from fenugreek leaves, whole wheat flour and gram flour, is a healthy alternative to Simple Paratha and one of the best Indian breakfast recipe. Methi Ka Paratha is not just healthy but also easy to prepare and stomach filling too. Fenugreek leaves or methi leaves are very good for health as they are rich in antioxidant, iron and also a good source of dietary fiber. It is beneficial to diabetic patients and also helps to alleviate the. This Indian flatbread flavored with fresh fenugreek leaves is healthy and tasty. Now with help of lukewarm water knead soft and smooth dough. When the dough is set, grease your hands with oil and knead it again. Methi paratha - Fenugreek leaves flat bread. It can be eaten at breakfast, lunch or dinner. It is a perfect food to take for lunch or as picnic food as it is good to eat Main ingredients for Methi Paratha. whole wheat flour - Atta. Methi paratha is prepared using Methi leaves, ginger, garlic and It is just like preparing chapathis. Fenugreek leaves are also called Methi leaves or Methi ke Patte in Hindi. Fenugreek leaves have a variety of nutrients that are important for health like Vitamin K, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A. Kasuri methi parathas are healthy and perfect for any meal! Like these Kasuri Methi Parathas, which are extremely simple and make for the most wonderful breakfast. The Aashirvaad Select makes for the softest phulkas (flatbread) and is our go to whole wheat flour! Methi Paratha - A nutrition packed roti made with fenugreek leaves and whole wheat flour. These can be served with a cup of tea or with some curd and pickle.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food broken wheat and fenugreek leaves paratha/ daliya methi paratha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!