Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, potato sausage casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Place half of potatoes in prepared casserole. The holidays is the perfect time to make comfort foods!
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have potato sausage casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato sausage casserole:
- Make ready 2 cups Italian sausage
- Prepare 1 pack Thai coconut milk 250ml
- Get 4 pasture raised eggs
- Get 4 cups diced roasted potato
- Take 6 olives
- Prepare 4 sweet bell peppers
- Make ready 1 celery stalk
- Get 2 Tsp white wine
- Get 2 Tsp potato starch
- Get to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 cup sliced cheese
Steps to make Potato sausage casserole:
- Brown sausage in olive oil. Lower the heat add 50ml of coconut milk and potato starch into the pan. Stir to mix them well.
- Bake two fifferent color diced potatoes in the oven at 400F for 30 minutes. Stir halfway through.
- Spray a baking pan with olive oil and lay cooked potato at the the bottom. Then a layer of diced sweet bell pepper. Top with browned sausage. Then the remaining bell peppers, sliced olives and diced celery.
- Whisky 4 eggs with the remaining 200ml coconut milk. Add wine and salt. Pour over into the baking pan. Bake at 350F for 30minutes.
You should have some superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other essentials. In addition, you need to consume yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with precisely what you need to become healthy and fit. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Reviews for: Photos of Sausage-Potato Casserole. Place half of potatoes in prepared casserole. Top with half of soup mixture, top with half of sausage. The holidays is the perfect time to make comfort foods! This is a great casserole that you can bring along to parties as well. Casserole recipe with potatos, spinach, and Italian sausage. Perfect for a large family meal. This Sausage Potato Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sausage, lots of veggies, eggs and hash browns. Super easy to make and always a crowd pleaser, perfect for breakfast or brunch. This recipe has multiple layers; sausage, potatoes and sauce. Start by browning and draining you sausage and slicing you potatoes. Comforting casserole with potatoes, sausage and cheese. Perfect for dinner, but would also be good for breakfast! I have been browsing through my cookbook collection on a regular basis lately and I. A hearty sausage breakfast casserole is always a great idea. This casserole is just that and truly is the best breakfast casserole. A creamy, flavorful potato casserole with sliced andouille sausage, peppers, and cheese. Add a salad for a delicious meal, or serve as a side dish. This easy-to-make Sweet Potato Sausage Casserole is a go-to recipe. Enjoy as a main dish or side dish.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food potato sausage casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!