Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fenugreek leaves with red carrots. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook fenugreek leaves with red carrots using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fenugreek Leaves with Red Carrots:
- Make ready 2 cups chopped fenugreek
- Prepare 1 cup chopped carrots
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1/4 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 pinch asafoetida
- Take 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp roasted cumin seeds powder
- Get to taste salt
- Get 2 tbsp Roasted peanut powder
- Prepare 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper powder
- Get 1 pinch turmeric powder
Steps to make Fenugreek Leaves with Red Carrots:
- Heat the kadhai and put oil,when oil becomes hot put mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, turmeric powder and curry leaves.
- Add the fenugreek leaves and cook for 5 minutes stirring continuously.
- Add the carrots and a cup of water, mix well and add the salt and cook covered until carrot is cooked.
- When carrot is done add chilli powder,cumin powder, pepper. Peanut powder and cook for a minute.
- Serve hot with chapati,roti or phulka.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fenugreek leaves with red carrots recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!