Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kabuli pulao recipe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Kabuli pulao takes its name from Kabul, the capital of that land-locked Central Asian nation. Try it and enjoy this very quick, easy and simple recipe. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe.
Kabuli Pulao Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Kabuli Pulao Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have kabuli pulao recipe using 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabuli Pulao Recipe:
- Make ready 1 kg sela rice
- Make ready 2 kg mutton meat with bones
- Prepare Ingredients for boiling meat
- Get 3 star anise
- Prepare 5 black pepper corn
- Make ready 1 tsp coriander seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Make ready 3 small cinnamon stick
- Make ready 2 bay leaves (tez pat)
- Make ready 4 Black cardamom
- Make ready 2 tsp salt
- Get 1-1/2 liter water
- Prepare Ingredients for cooking
- Make ready 1/2 cup oil
- Take 2 big/large size onion
- Get 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 2 tsp crushed coriander
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
Instructions to make Kabuli Pulao Recipe:
- First of all wash rice, then soak it in water for one hour.
- Wash meat and put in a pressure cooker. Add 2 liter water.
- Now in a piece of cloth take cinnamon sticks, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, bay leaves, black pepper corn and star anise. Tie it (gira laga Dein). And put it in pressure cooker.
- Add water, cover it and cook it for 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes let it on room temperature and then open it and check meat.
- Now take out meat and put in a plate or bowl. Also take out the spices clothe.
- In a pateela pour 1/2 cup oil and heat it. Add onion and cook till become translucent.
- Add 1tbsp ginger garlic paste. Cook a minute. Then strain meat yakhni in it and let it boil.
- Add soaked rice, stir it and cover for 3-5 minutes.
- Then add salt, coriander and cumin powder. Again cover it for 3 minutes. Then stir it and let it dry all water.
- Mean while in a pan take oil and fry black raisin in it. When raisin swell up then turn off the flame.
- Now in a plate first put meat bone, put rice over it. Then garnish with raisin.
- You can also add gajer but in my village it was not available that's y didn't use it.
- Now delicious Polao is ready to serve 😋.
These types of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
Here is our version of kabuli Pulao (Afghani Pulao) Recipe. Try it and enjoy this very quick, easy and simple recipe. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. This Afghani kabli pulao dish is made with basmati rice infused with big flavor from whole spices, onions, raisins, carrots, and almonds. Kabuli pulao takes its name from Kabul, the capital of that land-locked Central Asian nation. While each step in the recipe is not particularly difficult, the dish does require several steps to complete. This Kabuli Pulao is cooked with a unique blend of spices creates an amazing feast for all the Kabuli Pulao is considered to be the national dish of Afghanistan. Here is our version of kabuli Pulao (Afghani Pulao) Recipe. Try it and enjoy this very quick, easy and simple recipe. A serving of kabuli pulao made using this recipe. Kabuli pulao is a dish from the north of Afghanistan. Considered to be a national dish of that country, you will certainly have this dish if you. Kabuli Pulao Recipe, Learn how to make Kabuli Pulao (absolutely delicious recipe of Kabuli About Kabuli Pulao Recipe: A beautifully spiced serving of rice with the goodness of chickpeas. The very famous and superlicious Pulao, the Kabuli Palaw or simply Afghani Pulao is the specialty of Afghani Cuisine. This easy yet super delicious recipe is made with very simple ingredients with very. Afghani Kabuli Pulao is the national dish of Afghanistan. Made with rice and meats and decorated with dry fruits. Learn this easy recipe to cook it yourself. This lamb pilaf recipe calls for Sella basmati rice which is simply rice that has been processed differently. It is sometimes referred to as par-boiled rice, and it is a lovely golden colour. Kabuli Pulao Recipe - Read Quick & Easy to Cook Kabuli Pulao Recipe and make your favorite recipe at home available in Urdu & English on Hamariweb.com.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food kabuli pulao recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!