Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chickpea and veg pathia curry🌿🌱. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chickpea and Veg Pathia Curry🌿🌱 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chickpea and Veg Pathia Curry🌿🌱 is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chickpea and veg pathia curry🌿🌱 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chickpea and Veg Pathia Curry🌿🌱:
- Make ready 1 sprig fresh curry leaves
- Prepare 2 juicy limes
- Make ready 1 small handful of fresh coriander
- Prepare 2 cups mixed seasonal green veg (beans, cabbage, peas, chard, spinach, courgette
- Get 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- Get 2 green cardamon pods
- Get 2 black cardamom pods
- Make ready 1 teaspoon turmeric (fresh or powdered)
- Take 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 2 inch block of coconut cream (grated)
- Take 3 green chilli and 1 large red for garnish
- Get 3 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 thumb of ginger
- Get 2 organic white or brown onions
- Get 1 teaspoon curry powder or garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1 pinch sugar
- Prepare 2 small red onions (1 for curry, 1 for garnish)
- Make ready 1 chunk cucumber for garnish
Steps to make Chickpea and Veg Pathia Curry🌿🌱:
- Heat a little oil and fry mustard and cumin seeds and cardamon pods until the seeds pop. Add half of the curry leaves (they may splutter) and the powdered spices.
- Finely chop the onion and add to the pan and stir until covered in the spice mix. Reduce heat, add a splash of water and cover with a lid. Cook the onion for at least 10 minutes until they go sticky and sweet. You can add a little water if needed to stop sticking or burning.
- Peel and crush the garlic and add to the pan. Add the green chillis (put a little slice into the side of the chilli if you like a hot curry 🌶 fry gently for a few minutes but don’t the mixture over brown or it will be bitter.
- Add the powdered spice to the pan. Grate the tomatoes into the pan (discard the skins), add the bay leaf and let the mixture gently bubble.
- Add the chickpeas and green vegetable to the pan and gently simmer until almost cooked. Add the grated coconut into the pan and simmer until the sauce thickens. Add the fresh curry leaves, juice of the lime (and a little zest if it’s unwaxed) and plenty of chopped coriander. Garnish with Very finely cubed cucumber and red onion and a wedge of lime. This is nice with saffron brown rice and kachumber salad (see my recipe)
Your daily diet need to have at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Moreover, you need to eat yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should get rid of any weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health as you opt to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chickpea and veg pathia curry🌿🌱 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!