Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mango coconut jelly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mango Coconut jelly is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Mango Coconut jelly is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mango coconut jelly using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Coconut jelly:
- Get Mango pulp
- Get coconut cream
- Take agar agar
- Make ready Sugar
Steps to make Mango Coconut jelly:
- Mix the mango pulp with enough sugar and 1 tsp of agar agar and mix it properly so that you dont see any lumps or grains in the pulp.
- Now heat the pulp and bring it to boil and keep stirring continuously. And after a few minutes take it out of flame and pour them in a flat tray. And let it set. Meanwhile, keep the rest of the mango mixture in a hot water bath otherwise it will set.
- Similarly, add sugar to coconut cream. Add agar agar and mix it without lumps and bring it to boil. Now touch and see if the pre-poured mango pulp has set. Touch it..it should not be sticky. Now pour the hot coconut cream mixture over mango pulp set and wait for it to set.
- Repeat the step for different layers. Keep both the pulp in a hot water bath to prevent it from setting. If still, it sets. Heat it to liquefy it.
- Once the layers are formed keep it in fridge for 2hrs and using a sharp knife cut across the edges and cut into desired shapes.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other foods to include. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mango coconut jelly recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!