Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pizza casserole mini-pies. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pizza casserole mini-pies using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies:
- Take 4 eggs
- Take 2 large slices of pizza
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Prepare Red pepper, to taste (optional)
- Get 1 cup mozzarella cheese
Steps to make Pizza Casserole Mini-Pies:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the pizza into bite sized pieces, set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs and the milk in a medium sized mixing bowl, and set that aside, too.
- Evenly distribute the pizza pieces to 4 mini-pie pans. Add the red pepper. (optional)
- Pour the egg mixture over the pizza pieces. Sprinkle on the cheese.
- Bake for 20m or until the filling is cooked the whole way through.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pizza casserole mini-pies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!