Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, hung curd tikki. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hung Curd Tikki is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Hung Curd Tikki is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have hung curd tikki using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Hung Curd Tikki:
- Get 1/2 bowl hung curd(water drained from curd by hanging in cloth)
- Get 1/2 bowl fresh curd
- Take 1 boiled grated potato
- Make ready 1/2 bowl Kuttu atta
- Get 1/2 bowl grinded peanuts
- Make ready to taste Sendha salt
- Get to taste Black pepper
- Get as needed Pure ghee
Instructions to make Hung Curd Tikki:
- Mix fresh curd, hung curd, potato, peanuts, Kuttu atta, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Make a tight dough.
- Make small balls of this dough and flatten it on your palms. Grease palms before making balls.
- Now heat oil in a karahi and deep fry till golden brown colour.
- Hung curd tikki is ready. Serve hot with tamarind chutney.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food hung curd tikki recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!