Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Tender and juicy pork loin wrapped in a crispy golden panko crust, serve with tonkatsu sauce and ground. The crunchy texture with creamy sauce is simply irresistible.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 using 22 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- Take 2 chicken breast
- Make ready 3 tbsp seasoned plain flour
- Get 1 egg
- Prepare 5 tbsp panko breadcrumb
- Take 3 tbsp oil
- Get For curry sauce
- Get 1/2 fine diced onion
- Make ready 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Get 1 tbsp fresh garlic
- Take 1 tbsp sou sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp honey
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp curry powder
- Make ready 500 ml chicken stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 2 tbsp plain flour
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Take For Sticky Rice
- Take 150 g jasmine rice
- Prepare 300 ml water
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 1 tbsp butter or oil
Instructions to make Chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋:
- In the pot, heat up some oil. Add onions and cook it for 2-3 mins. Once the onions are cooked add brown sugar for onions to get carmalised.
- Add garlic and cook it for further one minute. Add curry powder. Stir it well. Add plain flour and beat it together with the spatula.
- Add chicken stock bit by bit until it become smooth, silky texture and lumps free. Add honey and soy sauce. Mix it together. At the last, add garam masala. Serve it into the gravy boat.
- For Sticky Rice:
- Wash the rice 3-4 times under cold running water. In the pot, heat up some oil. Add washed rice and water. Add little salt to taste. Let it simmer for 15 mins. Turn the gas off, put the lid on and let it cook with the steam.
- For Chicken Katsu:
- Tenderise the chicken lightly. Season it well with salt and pepper.
- In three different bowls, add plain flour, eggs and panko breadcrumb.
- Take the chicken breast, dust it with the flour, shake off any excess flour. Then dip in to the eggs mixture and then coat it with the breadcrumb. Repeat the same process with the rest of the chicken breast.
- Heat up some oil and shallow fry the chicken on both sides for 2 mins each. Transfer the chicken in to the hot oven on 175 degree for 20-25 mins.
- Make sure check the temperature of the chicken once it reaches above 75 degree means the chicken is cooked.
- Serve it in the serving dish along with the rice, green beans and curry sauce.
- Garnish with sliced spring onions and enjoy.
See to it that you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. To start, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits today.
Enjoy rich and flavorful Japanese curry served with chicken katsu or tonkatsu over rice. The crunchy texture with creamy sauce is simply irresistible. Watch How to Make Baked Tonkatsu. Tender and juicy pork loin wrapped in a crispy golden panko crust, serve with tonkatsu sauce and ground. This is my family recipe for Chicken Katsu - Japanese style fried chicken. Can also be used to make Tonkatsu, just use pork cutlets instead of Basically I ended up making chicken type nuggets (only better!). Chicken breast coated in maize and rice flour with cooked jasmine rice and a spiced coconut sauce. Stir before serving with the chicken. Also what is the point in having a meal which half of which goes in the oven and the other half goes in the microwave? Katsu is a Japanese method of breadcrumbing chicken- this version is served with a rich curry sauce, from BBC Good Food. Great served with some rice and soya beans with finely sliced red chilli. Divide the rice among serving plates. And pour over the curry sauce. Chicken katsu curry is so simple to make at home. We've balanced this recipe's rich sauce and chicken with a fresh and zingy vegetable salad. Cheat's chicken katsu curry If you don't fancy frying the chicken yourself, buying ready-made breaded Serve with rice, chicken and the sauce. This Japanese chicken katsu curry is an easy low-cost meal. You can prepare the sauce in advance, and quickly fry the strips of chicken just before serving. Remove from the pan and keep warm while you fry the remaining chicken. Serve the crisp chicken with steamed rice and the hot curry sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken katsu served with jasmine sticky rice, curry sauce and green beans.😋 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!