Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, poha fennel dhokla. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Quick and easy, these dhoklas make a delicious snack. A traditional Gujarathi dish, and its a no steam instant version for Snacks and Breakfast.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have poha fennel dhokla using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Poha fennel dhokla:
- Make ready 2 cups poha
- Take 1 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Prepare 1/2 cup finely chopped dill
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- Get 1 teaspoon green chilli paste
- Take 1 teaspoon sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Lemon juice
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon oil
- Take 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Take For tempering:-
- Get 1 tablespoon Oil
- Prepare 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Make ready 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Make ready 5-6 curry leaves
- Take 2 green chillies
- Take 1 tablespoon chopped coriander leaves
Instructions to make Poha fennel dhokla:
- Wash the poha thoroughly and leave it in a strainer for 5 minutes. - In a pan heat oil and add cumin seeds and mustard seeds once it starts fluttering add the buttermilk, poha, dill, ginger paste, salt, lemon juice, sugar, turmeric powder and chilli powder and let it cook until it becomes thick. Turn off the gas and transfer to a greased tray.
- Sprinkle some chilli flakes and let it set for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Tempering - In a pan heat oil and curry leaves add cumin seeds, mustard seeds and sesame - seeds. Once it starts fluttering add green chillies and turn off gas. With a spoon pour the tempering on the dhokla. Cut in desired shapes and serve with sev and finely chopped onions.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
It is also called as Poha Khaman. A traditional Gujarathi dish, and its a no steam instant version for Snacks and Breakfast. Poha Dhokla is another way of making dhokla using Poha or chuda as popularly known in India. Quick and easy, these dhoklas make a delicious snack. Feel like having poha dhoklas for breakfast? Learn How To Make Poha Dhokla Recipe In Marathi from Chef, Traveller and Make this Tiffin Recipe of Instant Poha Dhokla at home and share your experience with us in the comments section below. Dhokla recipe or khaman dhokla is a quick, gluten-free, healthy Dhokla recipe is a tasty, healthy, vegan, steamed snack from Gujarat made with chickpea flour (besan) and tempering of Indian spices. Fennel seed in any dish makes it more flavorful so I add a fennel seeds in most of the recipes. Fennel seeds is also used mouth freshener or sweetener, mostly eaten raw after meal. See more ideas about Dhokla recipe, Food recipes and Khaman dhokla. It's a good, balanced source of carbohydrates and proteins in one meal. We hope you enjoy this healthy Poha Dhokla recipe. Do share your experience with us in the. Dhokla Without ENO recipe with a detailed photo and video recipe - is a steamed cake prepared with chickpea flour and spices. A mouth-watering, nutritious and irresistible Gujarati snack that's healthy. PagesBusinessesMedia/news companyBest Recipes in HindiVideosPoha Dhokla Recipe in Hindi Video. Chana Dal Dhokla Recipe with step by step pics. Chana Dal Dhokla is a steamed lentil cake made with ground, fermented batter made of rice, chana dal and curd. Link. ▶️ listen) Doshi is a League of Legends esports player, currently top laner for TSM Academy. After getting his start playing for several teams in the NA Challenger Series Qualifiers.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food poha fennel dhokla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!