Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine bolognese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine Bolognese is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Fettuccine Bolognese is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fettuccine bolognese using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Bolognese:
- Take Meat sauce
- Make ready Cubed beef/lamb
- Take Chopped onions
- Make ready Chopped green pepper
- Take Chopped peppers
- Make ready Ground black pepper
- Get Ground white pepper
- Make ready Ginger powder
- Get Thyme
- Make ready cubes Seasoning
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Ketchup
- Take Light soy sauce (or dark)
- Take About ½ cup of oil
- Get Pasta
- Make ready Water
- Get Salt
Instructions to make Fettuccine Bolognese:
- Boil water & salt, add pasta in boiling water & cook for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain. Wash again with running water if you want to.
- In a big pan, heat up the oil. Season the meat and put into hot oil. Stir fry until done & excess water drains into the oil making it look watery.
- Add the onions, green & red peppers. Stir fry.
- Add your ketchup, soy sauce & spices as required. Stir fry until done. You can add a little water and allow it to cook properly, I didn't have to though.
- Add in strained pasta into the meat sauce
- Mix properly and cook for a few seconds.
- Serve & enjoy 😋
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fettuccine bolognese recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!