Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, spinach feta quesadilla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have spinach feta quesadilla using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach Feta Quesadilla:
- Make ready 4 Whole wheat tortillas
- Prepare 2 pods garlic
- Make ready 300 gms baby spinach
- Get 1/2 orange bell pepper diced
- Take 100 gms feta cheese
- Prepare 4 tbsp cocktail sauce
- Take 1 tsp crushed black pepper
- Make ready Salt
Steps to make Spinach Feta Quesadilla:
- Make very thin wheat rotis (you can use store bought tortillas too, I prefer home cooked wheat ones), cook them slightly & cover them so they remain soft.
- Sauté finely chopped garlic & keep aside & slightly heat baby spinach & keep aside (baby spinach has a sweeter taste as compared to normal spinach).
- Take one tortilla, spread cocktail sauce. Then on one half of the roti add spinach, finely diced orange bell pepper, a bit of garlic, crumbled feta cheese. Sprinkle salt & crushed black pepper. Cover with the other half.
- Take a flat pan, add butter & heat the quesadilla on medium flame (not high) so that it crisps up on both sides. Cut slices & enjoy!
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food spinach feta quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!