Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lasagna casserole. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lasagna casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lasagna Casserole:
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Take 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Prepare 1 salt (to taste)
- Make ready 1 granulated garlic (to taste)
- Take 1 lb medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- Make ready 4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese(divided)
- Make ready 3 cup cottage cheese
- Get 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Take 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Get 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Prepare 1 24 oz jar meatless pasta sauce
Instructions to make Lasagna Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle with granulated garlic and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cooked pasta, 3 cups mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Transfer to a greased shallow 3 quart baking dish (I used a deep 9x13) Top pasta mixture with beef and onion mixture, then pasta sauce.
- Cover casserole and bake for 45 minutes. Uncover and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, for an additional 15 minutes longer until cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food lasagna casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!