Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, duck in black bean sauce (english chinese take away style - idiots guide). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have duck in black bean sauce (english chinese take away style - idiots guide) using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style - Idiots Guide):
- Get Optional
- Take 2 small Fresh Red Chilli
- Get 2 tbsp Salted Black Beans
- Get 1 tbsp Fresh Minced Ginger
- Make ready 1 clove Fresh Minced Garlic
- Make ready 1 medium Onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp Bamboo Shoots
- Take 1 medium Green Pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 200 ml Chicken Stock
- Make ready 2 medium Duck Breast
- Prepare 1 tsp Dark Soy Sauce
Instructions to make Duck In Black Bean Sauce (English Chinese Take Away Style - Idiots Guide):
- Preparation: Cut a piece of fresh ginger around half the size of your thumb and peel and dice into smallerr parts ready for squeezing through the mincer with your prepared clove of garlic. Squeeze both through your mincer into a convenient desert bowl. Now add 2 level table spoons of Salted Black Beans. Add a splash of chicken stock and a splash of Dark Soy Sauce just to moisten the mixture. Use a wooden spoon or similar to crush the black bean a little, at this point don't worry if it looks wrong or weird.
- Prepare your green pepper and onions and put to one side.
- Prepare the Wok: Add a table spoon of Seasame Oil to the wok and heat it up, needs to be very hot, throw in your peppers and onions and stir fry for around 3 mins. Take out and put to one side when finished.
- Add two further table spoons of Seasame oil to your HOT wok and place the duck breasts skin side down, cook skin side down until the skin is a deep golden brown. Then flip over and cook the other side for a further couple of mins. Whilst this is cooking add 200ml of chicken stock to your Black Bean mixture.
- Stir your black bean mix thoroughly then reduce the heat on the wok a little and add the mixture to the duck. Mix around covering the duck thoroughly and also put in your peppers and onions from earlier, also now add your 2 table spoons of Bamboo Shoots.
- Get a cup and add around 1 tablespoon of Cornflower Starch, add a tiny splash of water, this needs to become a very firm paste after you mix in the water, add water as needed, also add Dark Soy Sauce to colour the paste to match the sauce in the wok, add this as required to thicken the sauce.
- Add either 1 or 2 small chopped red chilli to taste, no need to add this if you dislike chilli.
- Cook the mix in the wok for around 5 - 10 mins, this will vary slightly depending on how well cooked you like your duck.
- Now hopefully all will be ready for you to stand back and admire your awesome cooking prowess, enjoy.
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living diet plan will offer you just what you need for good health. You will find that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food duck in black bean sauce (english chinese take away style - idiots guide) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!