Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) using 23 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🥘Beef Nihari🥘
(slow cooker beef stew):
- Take 1 kg Mutton, beef, lamb or chiken 1 cup oil
- Take 1 tblsp kashmiri red chili powder
- Take 1 tblsp red chili powder
- Prepare 1 tsp White cumin seed powder
- Make ready 2 tblsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tblsp salt or as required
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder 1/4 tsp citric acid (tatri)
- Make ready 1 tsp dried ginger powder (sunth)
- Take 1/2 cup plain yogurt (lightly beaten with fork)
- Take 7-8 cups (mutton, beef, lamb or chiken bones stalk)
- Make ready For the gravy
- Take 3/4 cup Flour mix with 1 cup of water (lamp free)
- Make ready Nehari Masala
- Take 1 &1/2tblsp fennel 1tblsp whole coriander
- Get 1 tsp whole black pepper 1tsp Whole white cumin seeds
- Make ready 1/2 tsp clove 1small piece nutmeg 1-piece Mace
- Get 2 small stick of cinnamon 5 whole green cardamom
- Get 2 star anise 1-piece whole long pepper (pipli)
- Take For the garnishing
- Take 1 fresh small ginger julienne cut
- Take 1 lemon cut into small pieces
- Take Half Bunch fresh coriander finely chopped
- Prepare Fresh Green Chilli finely chopped as required
Instructions to make 🥘Beef Nihari🥘
(slow cooker beef stew):
- Place all the #nehari_masala ingredients into the grinder and make a fine powder and set it aside.
- In a pressure cooker, add oil, onion, and fry until light brown. - - After that add ginger & garlic paste and cook until light brown.
- Now add, meat, fry until light brown. Add salt, cumin powder, kashmiri chili powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, citric acid (tatri) - dried ginger powder (sonth) add 1 tblsp water if you need and cook for 1or 2 minute. Add yoghurt cook more 5 to 6 minute.
- Now add meat stalk with #nehari #masala_powder (when we grind earlier) and cook in a pressure cooker until meat is really tender. - - When the meat is cooked, remove as much oil as possible then set it aside.
- After that add flour mixture in batches for however much curry you need, thick or thin. Then cook for 10-15 minutes more.
- Before serving add the oil (when we are remove earlier) on top of the nehari, then sprinkle some ginger coriander and green chillies on top.
- Your tasty Beef Nihari is ready and serve with naan, ginger, fresh coriander, green chillies and lemon.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food 🥘beef nihari🥘 (slow cooker beef stew) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!