Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, porkchops, gravy, with cashew pork dressing. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have porkchops, gravy, with cashew pork dressing using 28 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing:
- Make ready Porkchops
- Make ready 2-1/4 pound bone-in porkchops
- Get 1-1/2 pound boneless porkchops
- Make ready As needed salt
- Take Seasoned flour
- Get 3 cup all-purpose flour divided
- Get 2 teaspoon ground sage
- Get 1 teaspoon salt
- Get 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready Dressing
- Get 2 cups whole cashews
- Make ready 12 ounces cornbread Stuffing Preppridge Farms
- Make ready 2-1/2 pound ground pork
- Get 2 gala apples
- Take 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, apples
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar, apples
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon salt, apples
- Prepare 1 tube chicken broth powder
- Take 1 stick butter
- Get 1 cup sliced celery
- Make ready 1 cup diced onion
- Take Gravy
- Take 1 cup oil from cooking porkchops
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup seasoned flour from above
- Make ready 1 tube powdered chicken broth
- Prepare 1-1/2 cup chicken broth
- Get 3 cups water
- Prepare As needed salt
Instructions to make Porkchops, Gravy, with Cashew Pork Dressing:
- Slice and dice the celery and onions. Brown the pork and add the celery and onions.
- After the celery and onions are added put the seasonings in. Stir and continue to sauté.
- Preheat oven 350°Fahrenheit. While it's sauteing, wash, core, and peel the apples. Grate the apples.
- Add cinnamon, sugar, and salt to the apples. Mix the apple mixture. Get the Stuffing ready.
- Stir it together. Add in one of the powdered broth, dressing, cashew, and mix. Add mixture to a 9×13 pan. Cut the butter into Pat's and add on top of dressing. Put into oven for 40 minutes.
- Put the flour in a ziploc bag. Add seasonings to the flour heat the oil, and coat the porkchops with seasoned flour by sealing and shaking bag. Fry the chops in batches.
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Take the dressing out of the oven and increase heat to 400°Fahrenheit. When it reaches 400 put back into oven. Continue to fry porkchops.
- Take dressing out of oven 12 minutes. Add the flour and broth powder to the drippings and make a roux. Add broth and water. Put the dressing in oven for 30 minutes.
- Take dressing out when the edges and top is crunchy. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food porkchops, gravy, with cashew pork dressing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!