Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 🎂raffaello cake🎂 (almond coconut cake). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
🎂Raffaello Cake🎂 (Almond Coconut Cake) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. 🎂Raffaello Cake🎂 (Almond Coconut Cake) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 🎂raffaello cake🎂 (almond coconut cake) using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 🎂Raffaello Cake🎂
(Almond Coconut Cake):
- Get Almond Sponge Cake
- Make ready 6 large eggs, room temperature
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Prepare 1 cup (200 g) sugar
- Prepare 1 cup (100 g) ground almonds
- Get 1 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 tsp (5 g) almond extract
- Make ready White Chocolate Coconut Frosting
- Take 7 oz (200 g) white chocolate
- Get 3 tbsp (45 g) canned coconut milk
- Make ready 9 oz (250 g) Mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- Prepare 2 cups (500 g) whipping cream
- Make ready 1/4 cup (30 g) powdered sugar
- Take 1/2 cup (40 g) unsweetened shredded coconut
- Prepare 1 tsp (5 g) coconut extract
- Make ready Assembling and decorating
- Make ready 1 cup (240 g) canned coconut milk
- Make ready unsweetened shredded coconut
- Take Chopped almonds, optional
- Take Raffaello truffles, optional
- Get White chocolate curls, optional
Instructions to make 🎂Raffaello Cake🎂
(Almond Coconut Cake):
- Preheat oven to 340F (170C). Grease and line bottom and sides of a 9 inch (23 cm) pan with parchment paper.
- Prepare the almond sponge cake. Separate egg whites from yolks. Add a pinch of salt over the whites and start mixing until foamy. Gradually add sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form.
- In a small bowl mix egg yolks with almond extract and fold them into the whipped whites. - Gradually add ground almonds and flour and carefully incorporate into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. - Bake for 40-45 minutes until lightly golden. - Let it cool for about 10-15 minutes. Remove from pan and cool completely on a rack.
- #Prepare_the_frosting: - - Place chocolate and coconut milk in a heatproof bowl and let it melt over a pan with simmering water. - In a large bowl mix Mascarpone cheese until smooth. Add melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- In another large bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Incorporate powdered sugar and coconut extract. - - Gradually incorporate whipped cream into the white chocolate mixture. Fold in the shredded coconut. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- #Assemble_the_cake: - - Divide the sponge cake in 3 layers. Place one cake layer on your serving plate. - Spread 1/3 cup (80g) coconut milk over the cake layer. Spread evenly with a bit less than a third of frosting.
- Repeat with the second layer of cake. Add the third layer of cake and spread with the last 1/3 cup (80g) of coconut milk. Spread the remaining frosting on top and sides of the cake. - - Sprinkle shredded coconut on the top and sides of the cake and refrigerate until ready to serve. - Decorate as desired, I’ve used Raffaello truffles, white chocolate curls and chopped almonds.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food 🎂raffaello cake🎂 (almond coconut cake) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!