Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, bite sized chocolate & almond cookies. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Bite Sized Chocolate & Almond Cookies is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Bite Sized Chocolate & Almond Cookies is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook bite sized chocolate & almond cookies using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bite Sized Chocolate & Almond Cookies:
- Get 1 cup ground almonds
- Prepare 1/8 tsp baking powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Prepare 2 tbsp almond milk
- Take 4 tbsp dark chocolate, chopped
Instructions to make Bite Sized Chocolate & Almond Cookies:
- Mix the dry ingredients together thoroughly in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and maple syrup for 20-30 seconds in the microwave and mix to combine.
- Add the wet into the dry and stir to combine. Add the almond milk to bring the mix together in a dough.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, roll the dough into small balls then press gently into the tray. Bake for 12 minutes at 190 C until lightly golden.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food bite sized chocolate & almond cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!