Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kashmiri/ gullabi chai /sab'z chai. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK. Learn how to make Kashmiri Chai, Very simple and easy recipe of Kashmiri Chai by Lively Cooking.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook kashmiri/ gullabi chai /sab'z chai using 15 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri/ Gullabi chai /Sab'z chai:
- Prepare 👉for qehwa
- Get 3 tbls full Sab'z chai qehwa (available at pansar store)
- Make ready 6 pieces green Cardamom
- Get 3 choti sticks Cinnamon
- Make ready 1 tbls full fennel seeds(soun'f)
- Get 2 piece star anise(badyan ka phool)
- Get 1 tsp baking sooda
- Make ready 3 glass water(for 1st boil)
- Make ready 1 glass more (for 2nd boil)
- Get 👉for chai
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 tbls full powder milk(opt)
- Make ready Sugar as per choice
- Take 👉for garnishing
- Take Some chopped pistachios
Steps to make Kashmiri/ Gullabi chai /Sab'z chai:
- Wash your hand say bismiAllah and droud shareef
- Take a steel pan (silver ka nahi laina khrab hojay ga to amma say pitae hojay gi😜)
- Add 3glass water then add all ingredients that mentioned above
- 👉 qehwa ko dehan sy daikh lain aksar galt qehwa day daity ya as such gray clr ka hota ha choty choty pieces main like is trahan
- Water main add krain
- Then bring it boil it on high flame
- Then thora phantna start krain
- Mazeed paakkny dain medium flame par
- You can see qehwa pink clr ka hona start hogya ha or half reh gaya ha apni phly wali quantity say
- Now add one more glass of water room tempature
- After that continuously phantain
- Now you can again see ke hamara qehwa kitna zbrdast clr day raha ha Mein Sha Allah its real no add any thing artificail
- Qehwa is ready let cool down it after that strain it and pour in bottle and keep in fridge for almost 2months
- 👉for chai take a pan add milk
- Then add 1tbls any type of powder milk for thickness of tea
- Now add sugar as per taste
- After that add half cup qehwa 👉you can see our tea is pink pink😍😍
- Cook it very well I cook on low flame bcz I like ghaari chai😚
- Jab apki marzi ki thik hojay to flame off kar dain
- Kch pistachios cut kar lain
- Chay cup main pour krain or pistachio sy garnish krain
- Lain janab bht he mazay ki creamy gullabi chai ready ha 😍 do one try in sha Allah you like it
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
Kashmiri Chae Recipe, Sabz Chae, Shadion Wali Gulabi Chae. Kashmiri Chai Pink Tea Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK. Authentic Afghani Qaimaq Chai - بهترین طرز تهیه قیماق چای افغانی. Learn how to make Kashmiri Chai, Very simple and easy recipe of Kashmiri Chai by Lively Cooking. Pink Tea recipe by Lively Cooking. #KashmiriChai #PinkTea. Kashmiri Chai - Gulabi Chai recipe by Kishwar at PakiRecipes.com. Kashmiri Chai is prepared by green tea with a required quantity of milk. Kashmiri tea is a favorite tea in Pakistan. It looks more delicious when serves with crushed Almonds and. Kashmiri Gulabi Chai Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. The recipie is listed in drinks, juices, sharbat, sakanjabeen. Desi Khana YouTube Cooking…» Kashmiri Chai is a traditional milky tea from the region of Kashmir. Unlike most teas, this tea is made with the addition of sea salt, giving it a savory punch. The chai itself has a pinkish hue to it, which is attained by the addition of baking soda and by 'pheatoning'. To prepare a traditional Kashmiri Chai, slightly fermented teas is mostly preferred. Only whole milk will help you bring the perfect taste of Kashmiri Chai. Skimmed milk will spoil the flavor and the tea will appear muddy in color. Kashmiri Chai also has the all of the goodness of a regular Masala Chai. Kashmiri Chai (Pink Tea) Recipe By Food Fusion. Kashmiri chai kliya,kettle mein doodh,badam(crushed),pista(crushed) aur cheeni(optional) dal ker ache tarhan mix ker lein.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food kashmiri/ gullabi chai /sab'z chai recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!