Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, masala chai. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious. So you can also easily customize it your taste. Masala chai recipe - Indian masala tea is one of the best kinds of chai to enjoy anytime.
Masala Chai is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Masala Chai is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook masala chai using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Chai:
- Get 1 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 2 tablespoons powder milk (normal liquid milk bhi use kar skty hyn)
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Get 1 1/2 tablespoons patti
- Make ready 1 green cardamom
- Make ready 2 cloves
- Make ready 1 black cardamom (small)
- Make ready 1/2 Aniseed flower (badian ka phool)
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Get 1 cinnamon stick chhhoottiii c
Instructions to make Masala Chai:
- Ingredients dkh lyn. Aur sara masla imam dasty me dal ke kot lyn. Chini aur patti ke elawah.
- Pot me pani garam karyn aur saray ingredients dal dyn milk powder nhn dalna abhi. Aur flame thori high rkhyn.
- Boil any ke bad thori dair pakyn itna ke chai srf aik cup reh jai phr pwder milk add kar ke achy se mix karyn.
- 3 se 4 mint take dum wali flame pat pakayn aur cup me nikal ke nosh farmayn. Story zaror parhyn uper ka ke. Apna khyal rkhyn Allah Haifz❤️
Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole food grains and nuts. Additionally, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
Masala chai (/tʃaɪ/; lit. 'mixed-spice tea') is a tea beverage made by boiling black tea in milk and water with a mixture of aromatic herbs and spices. Masala chai recipe - Indian masala tea is one of the best kinds of chai to enjoy anytime. Masala chai is made in so many flavors all to suit one's liking. So you can also easily customize it your taste. This masala chai recipe is the perfect balance of spicy and sweet. Masala chai (Hindi: मसाला चाय, literally "mixed-spice tea") is a flavored tea made by brewing black tea with a mixture of aromatic Indian spices and herbs. Originating in South Asia, the beverage has gained worldwide popularity, becoming a feature in many coffee and tea houses. Masala chai (Hindi (मसाला चाय [masālā chāy], "spiced tea") is a milky black tea beverage, sweetened and spiced deriving from India. By itself, the term chai is merely the generic word for tea in much of the world, but for many English speakers outside those regions.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food masala chai recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!