Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, apple bundt cake with flaked almonds. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Apple bundt cake with flaked almonds is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Apple bundt cake with flaked almonds is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
This Apple Bundt Cake has been a family favorite for years, one that my great-grandmother used to make! This cake could also be called an Apple Cinnamon Bundt Cake as we certainly packed in the cinnamon flavor! One thing that could really put this recipe over the top is using McCormick's Apple. Then, add ground almonds and grated apple and mix.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have apple bundt cake with flaked almonds using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Apple bundt cake with flaked almonds:
- Take dry mix -3 cups of plain flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup caster sugar
- Get 1 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp bicarbonate soda
- Take 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- Make ready pinch salt
- Take wet mix- 4 medium eggs
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups veg oil
- Make ready 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Make ready 1/2 cup sour cream(or yogurt)
- Prepare 3 medium apples diced (dust with flour)
- Make ready 1/2 cup flaked almonds
- Make ready spray & flour for pan
- Get 1/2 cup sugar
- Take 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- Get pinch salt
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Make ready just under 1/4 cup water
They can be purchased in the shell, shelled, blanched, toasted, roasted, sugared, raw, sliced, slivered, and ground into paste, fillings. Makes a delicious apple bundt cake. I omitted the nuts and added extra apples. This glazed apple bundt cake is the quintessential recipe to make during the cool fall months.
Steps to make Apple bundt cake with flaked almonds:
- Heat oven to 160c. Spray and flour bundt pan
- Mix wet ingredients in on dish
- Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl
- Add wet to dry carefully blending
- Chop apples and lightly dust with a little flour.
- Add 1/3rd of cake mix to bundt pan top with 1/2 of apples and repeat
- Top with remaining cake mixture
- Bake for 55 to 1hr-10min until a sewer comes out clean when testing it
- In a dry pan carefully toast almonds until slightly golden
- In pot add butter sugar salt cocoa powder and water heat and mix for 2-3mins allow to cool
- Once cake is cooked remove and cool for at least 30 in the bundt pan then turn over onto wire rack and allow to cool totally
- To serve coat with chocolate glaze and toasted almonds and enjoy
I omitted the nuts and added extra apples. This glazed apple bundt cake is the quintessential recipe to make during the cool fall months. You will love the rich brown sugar glaze! This deliciously moist and spiced apple bundt cake is smothered in a buttery brown sugar glaze. Use your favorite apple variety such as Granny Smith or Honeycrisp.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food apple bundt cake with flaked almonds recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!