Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mike's southwestern egg salad on jalapeño bagels. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mike's southwestern egg salad on jalapeño bagels using 30 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels:
- Take ● For The Proteins
- Prepare 10 LG Egglands Best Eggs [use oldet eggs - room temp]
- Get ● For The Vegetables
- Get 1 LG Minced Jalapeño [seeds removed]
- Get 1 LG Minced Habenero Pepper [optional - seeds removed]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Green Chilies [from 4 oz can - drained]
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Minced Green Bell Pepper [seeds removed]
- Get 1/4 Cup Minced White & Red Onions
- Take 1/4 Cup Fine Chopped Tomatoes [seeds removed]
- Get 1/8 Cup Chopped Cilantro
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Minced Celery
- Prepare 1/4 Cup Fresh Chives
- Prepare 1 tsp Fine Minced Garlic
- Get 2 Pickle Halves [optional]
- Prepare ● For The Spices
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin
- Get 1 tbsp Yellow Mustard
- Take 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp Onion Powder
- Get 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get ● For The Fats
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Real Mayonnaise
- Make ready ● For The Options
- Get 4-6 LG Fresh Jalapeño Mexican 3 Cheese Bagels
- Get to taste Cayenne Pepper [egg garnish]
- Prepare as needed Sliced Tomatoes
- Take as needed Sliced Avacados
- Get as needed Dill Pickle Halves
- Prepare as needed Butter Lettuce
Steps to make Mike's Southwestern Egg Salad On Jalapeño Bagels:
- Bring room temp [important] eggs to a rapid boil. Then, turn off heat.
- Cover pot tightly and let eggs sit for 18 minutes undisturbed.
- Immediately drain hot water and run cold water over eggs to stop the cooking process.
- Peel your eggs and rinse. Mash your eggs and mince all of your vegetables.
- Add everything together and mix well once eggs have cooled.
- Jalapeño Cheddar Cheese bagels pictured.
Your daily diet must include at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Furthermore, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mike's southwestern egg salad on jalapeño bagels recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!