Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝 using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝:
- Get For the Dough ingredients
- Take 1 cup all-purpose flour(tea mug)
- Make ready 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1/4 tsp Salt
- Take 1 tsp yeast
- Take 1 tbs oil
- Prepare 1/3 cup lukewarm water+ extra for kneading
- Prepare For the filling ingredients
- Prepare 300 g basmati rice soaked for 40 to 45 min in Water
- Get 300 g Lamb, beef, mutton or Chicken
- Get 1 big sized onion thinly sliced
- Prepare 1/2 cup oil
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp ginger paste
- Get 2 black Cardamom
- Take 1 tsp whloe black paper
- Prepare 2 cinnamon sticks
- Take 1 tsp Cloves
- Take 2 bay Leaves
- Take 10-12 almond
- Prepare 4 green Cardamom
- Prepare 1 tbsp white cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 tsp salt or to taste
- Take For Garnishing (optional step)
- Take 5-6 dry roasted almonds
- Prepare 1 small size onion thinly sliced and fried golden brown
Instructions to make 🍝🥘Arabian Ouzi Rice or (Parda Pulo)🥘🍝:
- #Making_a_Dough: - - Take a bowl and add lukwarm water, sugar, yeast and mix it. - - After Mixing it leave it for 10-15 mints so that yeast will be active - - After 15 mints the yeast will be active and you will see small bubble on the surface of dough.
- At this stage add salt and oil. - - mix it continuously while adding flour lukewarm water as required and make a smooth dough. - - then leave it in a warm place for 1or 2hrs till its dough double in size. - Or (you can use readymade pizza dough)
- #Makeing_a_Filling: - - Now lets make a rice for the filling. - - Take a pan and add oil and heat it. - after oil heats up add bay leaves and the add finely chopped onion, ginger and garlic and mix it and cook it for 1 min - - after onion light golden colour add meat and mix it and cook it for another 1- 2 mins or change the colour.
- Then after 2 mins add all the spices black cardamom, black paper, salt to taste, cinnamon sticks, cloves, almond, green cardamom and cook it for 1 min. - - After 1 min open the lid and add 1 cup of warm water and cook it again for 1or 2hrs or meat 90% Done.
- After when meat cook 90% add rice which is soaked for 40-45 min in water. - Washed and drain the rice and mix it well and cover it Cook it for 10 min in high flame all the water dried up and rice cook 90% Done. - - Now after 10 mins open the lid and After that close the gas and put the rice set a side to cool down. - - Lets go to the Dough we have left it in. it will be double of its size now.
- Now take this dough to the kitchen plat form and spread it with a rolling pin like big naan or chapaati but make it a bit thick. - - Now take heat proof bowl and grease it from inside with oil and place the flat dough inside the bowl so that its attached to its inner surface.
- Now first put the dry roasted almonds and fried onions we have prepared earlier. - Now fill the rice we have prepared earlier inside the bowl and cover it by joining the edges of the dough make it like a ball. - - Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F gas mark 4. - Bake10-15 minute or until it becomes golden brown.
- Now after 10-15 minutes the dough will be golden brown in color. leave it for sometime for cooling. - - after cooling remove the dough in a plate and give a cut to it and hot will come out of it now serve with raita and fresh salad.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it’s not hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 🍝🥘arabian ouzi rice or (parda pulo)🥘🍝 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!