Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet miso mushroom soup (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook sweet miso mushroom soup (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan) using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan):
- Get 500 g assorted mushrooms
- Take 2 large yellow onions
- Make ready 2 tbsps instant oatmeal
- Get 1 tbsp sweet miso
- Prepare 250 ml dashi broth
- Get Black pepper and sea salt
- Get 1 tbsp coconut oil
Instructions to make Sweet Miso Mushroom Soup (Dairy-Free, Gluten-free, Vegan):
- Sliced onion into thin silvers. Heat oil in pan and cook onions till soft and caramelized.
- Add in chopped mushrooms and cook till brown. Mushrooms will let out liquid once it’s cooked. Sprinkle instant oats over mixture and stir to combine.
- Add dashi broth, black pepper and sea salt. Bring to a boil and cook till desired thickness. Stir in miso paste at the end.
- Blend and enjoy! I used my 300W stick blender for this 😊. If you have a stronger and more powerful blender, the soup will turn out even smoother!!
Your daily diet should include at least a few of these super foods. To start with, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. Following a green living meal plan will offer you exactly what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food sweet miso mushroom soup (dairy-free, gluten-free, vegan) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!