Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, avocado dip. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Avocado Dip is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Avocado Dip is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have avocado dip using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado Dip:
- Prepare 1 Avocado (approx 150 gms)
- Take 1/2 cup Hung curd
- Make ready 1 tsp pepper powder
- Take 1 tsp oregano
- Take 1 tsp basil herb
- Get as per taste Salt
- Get 15-20 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1/2 tsp butter
- Prepare 1/2 lemon
- Take 2 tbsp chopped cilantro
- Prepare 2 tsp Schezwan chutney
Steps to make Avocado Dip:
- Cut the avocado into half and scoop out the pulp into a bowl.
- Now using a fork smash the avocado until it turns soft and pulpy.
- Time to make the other ingredients ready. In a pan take butter, heat it on low flame.
- Saute the garlic cloves in butter. Once done lightly mash them.
- Add the garlic along with the hung curd into the avocado. Mix everything very well.
- Now add oregano, basil, pepper powder, salt, lemon juice and Schezwan chutney into this and again give this a nice mix.
- Finally add the cilantro and yummy avocado dip is ready. Try it with the nachos!!!!!
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food avocado dip recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!