Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, raspberry bakewell cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Raspberry Bakewell Cake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Raspberry Bakewell Cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook raspberry bakewell cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Make ready 250 g dairy free spread
- Get 280 g gluten free self raising flour
- Get 250 g caster sugar
- Prepare 4 eggs
- Make ready 150 ml dairy free natural yoghurt
- Take 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Get 4 tablespoons raspberry jam
- Make ready 2 tablespoons flaked almonds
- Prepare icing sugar for dusting
Instructions to make Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Grease and line a 9” round cake tin
- Beat together the dairy free spread, gluten free flour, sugar, eggs, dairy free yoghurt and almond extract until smooth - Pour into the cake tin
- Dot the jam over the top of the cake batter - Sprinkle on the flaked almonds
- Bake for 35 minutes - Allow to cool and then dust with icing sugar before serving
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food raspberry bakewell cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!