Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, raspberry bakewell cake. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Raspberry Bakewell Cake is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Raspberry Bakewell Cake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook raspberry bakewell cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Prepare 140 gr softened butter
- Take 140 gr golden caster sugar
- Make ready 140 gr self-raising flour
- Take 140 gr ground almond
- Get 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 250 gr raspberry
- Take 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Take Icing sugar
Steps to make Raspberry Bakewell Cake:
- Get all your ingredients together.
- Heat the oven to 180C and line a 20 cm loose bottomed cake tin with parchment paper.
- Blitz butter, eggs, ground almonds, sugar, flour, egg and vanilla extract in a food processor until well combined.
- Spread half of the cake mix over the cake tin and smooth over the top. Scatter the raspberries over and then roughly spread the remaining cake mixture on top. Scatter with flaked almonds and bake for 50 minutes until golden.
- Let the cake cool, remove from the tin and dust with icing sugar.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food raspberry bakewell cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!