Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mango prawn fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mango Prawn Fried Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Mango Prawn Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook mango prawn fried rice using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mango Prawn Fried Rice:
- Prepare 150 g rice
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 150 g prawns peeled and prepped
- Get 2 garlic cloves minced
- Prepare 1 small onion diced
- Get 1 pepper diced
- Make ready 1 egg beaten
- Make ready 1 mango chopped into small chunks
- Make ready 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- Prepare 1 tbsp gluten free soy sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp fish sauce
- Get salt and pepper for seasoning
- Prepare fresh coriander for garnish
Steps to make Mango Prawn Fried Rice:
- Cook the rice per the instructions on the packet and set aside - Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat - Add the onion, peppers and garlic - Saute for 7 minutes
- Add in the prawns and cook for a couple of minutes - Pour in the beaten egg and push around the pan for a couple of minutes until it scrambles - Stir in the cooked rice, mango, sriracha sauce, gluten free soy sauce, fish sauce and seasoning - Cook for a couple of minutes - Serve garnished with fresh coriander
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Additionally, you need to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. When you eat these superfoods regularly, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Adopting a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food mango prawn fried rice recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!