Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turkish sesame bagel (simit). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook turkish sesame bagel (simit) using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit):
- Get 2 packages active dry yeast
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 cup milk
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 piece eggs
- Make ready 5 cup all-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tbsp salt
- Get 1 cup sesame
- Make ready 2 tbsp molasses
Steps to make Turkish Sesame Bagel (Simit):
- Mix the milk and the water, and warm it a bit.
- Add the yeast slowly while stirring the mixture.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and mix it very well. Wait for five minutes after you are done.
- Add the salt and dissolve the salt in the mixture.
- Add the flour while stirring. You may need to add more flour and stir longer until the dough gets bouncy and stops sticking to your hand.
- Put the dough in a container and cover the top (you can use a pot), and wait for 30 mins.
- While waiting for the dough, fry the sesame in a pan in a mid-heat. No need to use oil in this step.
- When dough is ready, cut pieces in the size of orange. Shape them like a cylinder and merge the ends to make a tire-like shape. It should be skinnier than bagel, please see the photo at the top for an example.
- Mix molasses with 3/4 glass of water.
- Using a brush, cover each pieces of dough with molasses sauce.
- Put the sauced dough into sesame pan and flip the dough to make sure it is covered by sesame completely.
- Preheat the oven to 400 for 12 mins.
- Place the doughs to the oven tray as shown in the picture. Use aluminum foil.
- Cook it for 20 mins in 400°F. Enjoy your simit.
Your daily diet must have at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turkish sesame bagel (simit) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!