Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, porkchop kare kare. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Porkchop Kare Kare is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Porkchop Kare Kare is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have porkchop kare kare using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Make ready 4 pcs fried porkchops
- Take baby bokchoy, green beans, eggplant
- Prepare 6 tbsp peanut butter
- Get 1 tbsp flour
- Prepare 3 cups beef stock or water
- Get 1/2 cup annatto seeds soaked in a cup of water
- Get (OR 1 tbsp orange food coloring)
- Make ready Minced garlic & onion
- Prepare 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare Adjust ingredients if necessary or according to your liking
Instructions to make Porkchop Kare Kare:
- Cut eggplant into rectangles then fry. Blanch bokchoy and green beans. Set aside.
- Set a pan over medium heat. Saute garlic and onions for 2 mins. Add the water, salt, pepper, annatto water/food color and bring to a boil.
- Add the peanut butter. Mix well until it is dissolved. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add the flour and mix well. Simmer for 5 more minutes then turn off the heat.
- Plate it and serve with steamed rice and shrimp paste. Enjoy! 🙂
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food porkchop kare kare recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!