Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fettuccine alfredo recipe. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine alfredo recipe using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe:
- Make ready 1 box or half of a box of any kind of noodles you prefer
- Take 3 tsp red onion
- Prepare 4 tbsp butter
- Take 3/4 cup italian cheese blend
- Take 2 cup milk
- Take 1/3 cup spinach
- Make ready 1 tsp 1/8 garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Take 3 tbsp flour
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp italian seasoning
- Prepare 1/3 cup broccoli
- Prepare 10 each cherry or grape tomatoes cut in half
Steps to make Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe:
- in medium sauce pan melt butter then add the red onion cook until tender and then add milk bring to boil then add cheese blend let the cheese melt then add 3 tbsp flour cook until thickened
- and in another pan cook the spinach and broccoli and tomatoes for about 7-9 minutes or until done
- meanwhile boil the pasta until done then drain pasta and pour in a large bowl and mix the sauce with pasta then add the vegetables then seasonings stir and its ready to serve
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food fettuccine alfredo recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!